- Preparation of BOMs
- Preparations of SB, IPC MCA, SAAD, CCL CCF FTR in accordance with the Spires Design Handbook and EASA/FAA CS 23, 25, 27 and 29
- Responsible for the delivery of completed modification packages on time and on budget.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, MROs and the team.
- Undertake all manner of design projects from simple changes to complex STCs.
- Opportunity to work alongside competent and experienced designers and develop own skills.
- To learn and understand other areas of aircraft engineering.
- 3 years minimum experience within an EASA Part 21…
- CATIA V5 /Autocad literate
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills. The ability to work alone as well in a team is critical to this role. Must hold a Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering and the ability read and develop Engineering drawings is a must.
Salary : negotiable
Start Date August 2021
CV Submission: [email protected]