Spires Support for Unemployed Engineers / Graduates During Covid-19
2020 has been a very tough and challenging year both for the aerospace and general engineering sectors. As part of spires aviation’s strategy we have and are retraining unemployed Engineers, Engineering graduates and others seeking employment within the Aerospace Engineering sector.
As part of our 3-month engineering program individuals are re-trained within engineering design, stress analysis and manufacturing processes. On successful completion individuals will embark on a 3-month voluntary work experience from our offices at Oxford London International Airport as well as supported through our online training portal.
Typical modules that will be covered are the following:
- EASA part 21 subpart J DOA regulations
- EASA design methods and practices
- Spires Aviation procedures and handbook
- EASA structure methods and processes
- Minor and Major certification deliverables
- CATIA V5 and AutoCAD design
- EASA part 21 subpart g production approvals
- Interface load report writing
- Aerospace manufacturing processes
- Cabin interiors avionics and structures processes